"You did not understand what I am. I am love. I am pleasure, I am essence, I am an idiot, I am an alcoholic, I am tenacious. I am; simply I am…You are a shit."
- Frida Kahlo, from a letter to Diego Rivera (via fawun)
(Source: violentwavesofemotion, via you-are-why-i-am-invisible)
"But I tried, didn’t I? Goddamnit, at least I did that."
- Ken Kesey, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (via larmoyante)
"He hated to think of his own life stretching ahead of him that way, a long succession of days and nights that were fine - not good, not bad, not great, not lousy, not exciting, not anything."
- Robert Cormier, The Chocolate War (via motherinferior)
"Facing it, always facing it, that’s the way to get through. Face it."
- Joseph Conrad, Typhoon (via larmoyante)
“Being alone never felt right. Sometimes it felt good, but it never felt right.”
― Charles Bukowski, Women
"A little damage makes people more interesting, right?"
- Catherine Hapka, Something Borrowed (via psych-facts)